MRP can provide an Aging Analysis report that categorizes a company’s accounts receivable according to the length of time an invoice has been outstanding. Accounts receivable aging is a critical management tool as well as an analytic tool that helps determine the financial health of a company’s customers, and therefore the health of their business. Have you ever wondered the answers to the following questions?.
- Why is your customer delinquent?
- Is your customer about to go out of business?
- Is your customer paying other creditors but not you?
- What’s the status of their credit? Has it declined greatly in the last few months?
- How is your client rated by the leading sources of domestic commercial credit information?
Our California commercial debt recovery, Florida commercial collections litigation specialists, and national commercial collections representatives can provide the following information:
- A prioritized account list that needs immediate attention.
- Free demand letters.
- Credit information for high concern accounts.
- Recommendations to improve in-house collection efforts.
- An analysis of your customer’s true financial situation and a recommended payment schedule.
- Verification of a debtor’s reasons for delinquency.